Buildings Facilities Co-ordinator
The successful applicant will be responsible for maintaining the office equipment, physical space and telecommunications systems for the InSite head office building. The Building Facilities Co-ordinator will also serve as the liaison between company employees and outside contractors called in to fix problems.
This is an excellent opportunity for the right individual to join an established organisation that has experienced significant growth recently.
List of key responsibilities:
- · Co-ordination of maintenance and repairs to the office building
- · Planning of future needs within the office building
- · Ensure health and safety compliance
- · Schedule preventive maintenance and servicing of building equipment
- · Respond to urgent maintenance calls
- · Participate in the creation and roll-out of emergency preparedness plans and procedures
- · Manage waste disposal and recycling
- · Co-ordinate environmental and health & safety programs
- · Review furniture needs and maintain stocks of office and kitchen area supplies
- · Manage reception and/or switchboard
- · Provide cover for administrative assistants where required
Key competencies, skills and knowledge required:
- · Practical approach to problem solving
- · Strong written and oral skills
- · Multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment
- · Knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
- · Strong problem solving and time management skills
- · Experience in a similar role involving Security/Fire/H&S desirable, but not essential
InSite Technical Services offer an excellent remuneration package including flexible working hours and generous holiday allowance.
Apply for this vacancy using the form below: