This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading engineering business during a period of continued growth as they support the Oil & Gas, Petrochemical, Renewable Energy and Nuclear sectors.
Role & Responsibilities
- Undertaking work providing Process Engineering support to a range of CAPEX and OPEX projects.
- Undertake design and checking of deliverables according to discipline and area of expertise.
- Checking the quality of subcontractor design work to ensure compliance with agreed client design specifications.
- Preparation and checking of deliverables including drawings, schedules, datasheets, specifications, (input to control philosophies and narratives if applicable).
- Development of C&I standard procedures, templates and protocols for consulting activities.
- Development and/or acquisition of suitable analysis tools, databases and software to enhance company’s overall service.
- Participation in design review, 3D Model Reviews, Value Engineering, Risk Management workshops.
- Supporting development of ICSS, DCS and SCADA architectures including brownfield C&I upgrades.
- Design and testing of simulation software devices for complete project simulation.
- Responsible for engineering design and assessment in line with client expectations as well as supporting others within the team.
- Will be required to provide input into HAZOP / HAZIDs.
Key Skills & Knowledge
- Must be degree qualified, chartered status desired but not essential.
- Experience of designing electrical equipment, preferably in an energy industry environment.
- Previously worked on design projects in the Oil & Gas, Petrochem, or Renewable Energy industries.
- Experience of electrical equipment and its application in conventional and safety applications.
- Experience in relevant design standards and protocols.
- Experience in other major energy such as Energy from Waste or similar will also be highly advantageous.
- Previous site experience in conjunction with a design background beneficial.
For more information, please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org– we’d love to hear from you!
Apply for this vacancy using the form below: