The successful applicant will be responsible for undertaking all the design activities required for our Civil and structural projects. This is an excellent opportunity for the right individual to join an established organisation that has experienced significant growth recently.
List of key responsibilities:
- · Undertake engineering design activities as required for studies and projects.
- · Collaborate as part of the project engineering team.
- · Undertake work on client sites providing technical advice and operational support services.
- · Develop the scope of work for civil aspects of projects.
- · Preparation and checking of deliverables including line drawings, schedules, datasheets, specifications and narratives.
- · Provide input to safety reviews – What If, Hazop SIL Assessment, etc.
- · Use specialised design software as required for the design of deliverables.
- · Attend in-house and site-based meetings / reviews with clients.
- · Undertake short and long-term business travel in support of studies, projects and site services.
- · Reasonable duties not listed that may be required from time to time.
Key competencies, skills and knowledge required:
- · Communication, team working and problem solving
- · Good level of numeracy and literacy
- · Excellent IT knowledge
- · Engineering qualification and/or experience in an engineering design role
InSite Technical Services offer an excellent remuneration package including flexible working hours and generous holiday allowance.
We are a growing company based in Pembrokeshire. Known across the world for its legendary coastal scenery and with Britain’s only coastal National Park, Pembrokeshire is the perfect place to easily achieve that work/life balance goal.