I.T Support Technician
The successful applicant will be responsible for maintaining the integrity of all computer workstations, conference facility equipment and associated software within the office building. The IT Support Technician will also be the main point of contact for all employees who are experiencing computer issues. This is an excellent opportunity for the right individual to join an established organisation that has experienced significant growth recently.
List of key responsibilities
- Assist personnel with installation, configuration and ongoing usability of system hardware and software
- Offer daily operations and systems support to personnel and clients with conference facilities
- Communicating technical concepts effectively to a varied audience as well as interpreting users requirements.
- Verify functionality of hardware and software component
- Troubleshoot hardware and software issues in person, remotely and via phone
- Assist employees with computer problems and answer their questions
- Conduct daily network back up operations
- Prioritise and organise tasks efficiently
- Attend in-house and site-based meetings when required
- Reasonable duties not listed that may be required from time to time.
Key competencies, skills and knowledge required
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field desirable
- 2+ years’ experience on current network operating systems and systems maintenance
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage stress effectively in high pressure situations
- Understanding of IT principals
- Strong sense of discretion and confidentiality required.
InSite Technical Services offer an excellent remuneration package including flexible working hours and generous holiday allowance.
We are a growing company based in Pembrokeshire. Known across the world for its legendary coastal scenery and with Britain’s only coastal National Park, Pembrokeshire is the perfect place to easily achieve that work/life balance goal.
Apply for this vacancy using the form below: