InSite Technical Services is recruiting a staff Lead Piping/Mechanical Engineer to join our team in Pembrokeshire.
Successful applicants will be responsible for the leadership, management, supervision and guidance of the day to day activities for delivery of Piping/Mechanical Engineering scope. This scope will cover engineering deliverables, planning and scheduling of personnel’s workload. This role will involve interfacing with other disciplines and client personnel.
You will ensure the competence of Piping/Mechanical team personnel, and the quality of Piping/Mechanical engineering deliverables. In addition, you will be tasked to ensure that the Piping/Mechanical team is resourced with the necessary skills, knowledge and numbers in delivering the Piping/Mechanical scope.
- Execute all Piping/Mechanical Engineering activities and maintain technical integrity
- Assist other disciplines to achieve their goals and plan work in alignment with project schedule
- Support Management
- Participate in cost and schedule estimates; monitor and report progress using ascribed system
- Drive innovative solutions to reduce cost and schedule; supervise any 3rd party work carried out
- Participate in relevant meetings, such as HAZID, Design Reviews, Model Reviews
- Monitor and report resource requirements; support training requirements for team members
- Ensure all deliverables are aligned with company and client procedures and applicable standards; ensure documents are originated, checked and approved by suitably competent personnel
- Experience of reviewing and approving Piping/Mechanical deliverables such isometrics, GA’s, stress analysis.
- Experience of working with industry software such as AutoCAD, Plant3D, CAESAR Stress Analysis.
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience, 10+ years preferable.
- Engineering degree or Chartered Engineer status.
InSite Technical Services offer an excellent remuneration package including flexible working hours and generous holiday allowance.
We are a growing company based in Pembrokeshire. Known across the world for its legendary coastal scenery, and with Britain’s only coastal National Park, Pembrokeshire is an easy place to achieve that work/life balance goal
Apply for this vacancy using the form below: