InSite Technical Services are recruiting for a full time Planner to join our team in Pembrokeshire.
List of key responsibilities:
- Provide support and planning services for project engineering activities as required.
- Collaborate as part of the project engineering team.
- Input to company resource planning.
- Prepare forward plans of project work, including utilisation of resource and co-ordination of procurement activities.
- Provide information to enable forecast of budget costs and cash flow projections.
- Assist with the planning and scheduling of engineering projects, by specialist engineering discipline.
- Maintain relationships with project stakeholders.
- Ensure that any HSE issues are highlighted to the Project Manager.
- Assist with the production of project progress reports.
- Undertake short term business travel in support of studies, projects and consultancy.
- Reasonable duties not listed that may be required from time to time.
Key competencies, skills and knowledge required:
- Planning and organising, communication, team working, and problem solving.
- Good level of numeracy, literacy and IT knowledge.
- Ability to use P6 and MS project or other commercial planning tools
- Competent in Excel
- Preferably Degree qualified
- 5+ years’ experience in an Oil and Gas Industry
InSite Technical Services offer an excellent remuneration package including flexible working hours and generous holiday allowance.
We are a growing company based in Pembrokeshire. Known across the world for its legendary coastal scenery and with Britain’s only coastal National Park, Pembrokeshire is the perfect place to easily achieve that work/life balance goal.
Apply for this vacancy using the form below: