Role Summary: To support the Project Manager in the delivery of multidiscipline design projects from FEED to Detail Design phase. The Project Engineer will use project controls tools to monitor projects and report to project team.
What we are looking for: A proactive and self-motivated early to mid-career Project Engineer who is a good communicator and has good excel skills.
Reports to: Project Controls Manager.
List of key responsibilities:
- Gathering of progress from disciplines.
- Monitoring of earned vs booked vs planned hours on project.
- Monitoring project schedule and cost to ensure project is delivered to budget and schedule.
- Collaborating as part of the project engineering team.
- Supporting the production of man hour estimates for bids and variations
- Produce budget costs and cash flow projections for projects.
- Plan, schedule, and steward progress on engineering projects.
- Maintain and further develop relationships within the design project team.
- Produce progress reports and lead progress meetings with clients and internal team.
- Support and lead bids and tenders for future projects.
- Reasonable duties not listed that may be required from time to time.
Key competencies, skills and knowledge required:
- Degree in STEM subject.
- Planning and organising, communication, team working and problem solving.
- Good level of numeracy, literacy and IT knowledge (particularly excel).
- Experience in an engineering or project management role.
- Knowledge or experience using Primavera P6
- Knowledge or experience using Microsoft Power Bi.
Apply for this vacancy using the form below: