InSite`s experienced team provide engineering design, project management, technical consultancy and support to the LNG industry. Our expertise covers LNG process operations, process safety and the full suite of engineering disciplines.
Examples of our work
- Rewrote the Seveso process safety report for an LNG terminal.
- Owner’s Engineer accepting and reviewing documents received from a large EPC company on behalf of an LNG terminal for a major project.
- Providing engineers to LNG terminals to provide engineering support as integrated members of the client project team.
- QA/QC support provided to an LNG terminal to produce test packs during construction phase.
- Carried out an LNG terminal site efficiency review to evaluate several enhancement options.
- Providing process safety assistance to many of our clients – HAZOP, LOPA, SIS, COMAH, Hazardous Area Classifications, Fire and Gas systems etc.
- Project managed an independent design review of critical equipment on a regasification terminal.
- Utilising the InSite multi discipline team to close out MOC and HAZOP actions in a safe and timely manner.
- Carry out independent project reviews through all phases of the project lifecycle.
InSite has a team of dedicated and experienced professionals with commitment to deliver an excellent service. Many of our staff have held roles at oil refineries in their careers and understand the problems and opportunities that our clients face. We have a proven track record in successfully providing engineering solutions to multiple refineries through project design, consultancy and support.
Our engineering design and project management team support projects through all phases, from concept to commissioning, and even post-commissioning close-out. From experience, we know operating refineries have several concurrent projects, so we aim to build a relationship with our clients. We know the best way to win the next project is to deliver on the current one.
Our consultants have a broad spectrum which gives us an advantage in helping our clients solve their complex issues to optimise the operation of their refinery in terms of safety, reliability and profitability. We have expertise in process operations, process technology, process safety, safety instrumented systems, inspection & integrity management, instrumentation and control, concept development, design and project management. This strong team offers a range of technical expertise to meet your needs.
Some of our work includes:
- Refinery purchase evaluation for potential investor
- Site-wide refinery relief study
- Ethanol storage and blending facilities FEED & Detailed Design
- Refinery SIS upgrade FEED & Detailed Design
- Hydroprocessing technology selection
- Refinery turnaround support on-site
- Kero Hydrotreater FEED
InSite’s highly innovative and driven team can leverage its significant experience to undertake project work in the renewable energy sector. The rapidly growing renewables sector is a natural fit for our multi-disciplinary engineering team, that has successfully delivered a plethora of large energy projects. Our transferable skills from the traditional energy sector include mechanical, electrical, controls & instrumentation, civil, structural, commercial controls and project management. As Pembrokeshire is an area of focus for renewable energy technology, including wave and tidal energy, wind, and solar we are perfectly placed to support a burgeoning range of projects.
We can provide expertise for:
- Design feasibility studies.
- Structural integrity and reliability reviews.
- Piping and ductwork detailing.
- Electrical power estimation, conditioning and grid connection.
- Independent hazard identification and safety integrity reviews.
- Constructability and manufacturing feasibility support.
We can support the client in reducing design complexity and optimising capital/operational cost of renewable energy technologies. We can collaborate with the installation and commissioning teams to bring systems online to meet tight project timelines. Our structured approach to safety and quality ensures we deliver projects of high integrity.