Senior Process Engineer
InSite Technical Services are recruiting for a staff Senior Process Engineer to join our team in Pembrokeshire.
List of key responsibilities:
- · Undertake process engineering activities as required for studies, projects and consultancy.
- · Collaborate as part of the multi-discipline engineering and project execution teams.
- · Undertake work on client sites providing technical advice and operational support services.
- · Develop the scope of work / basis of design for studies and projects.
- · Preparation and checking of process calculations.
- · Preparation and checking of process deliverables – PFDs, P&IDs, datasheets, specifications, process descriptions, philosophies and narratives.
- · Perform safety related calculations and provide input to safety reviews – What If, Hazop SIL Assessment, etc.
- · Utilise process simulation software as required for the development of process deliverables.
- · Verification of documents produced by other technical disciplines with respect to process aspects.
- · Attend in-house and site-based meetings / reviews with clients.
- · Undertake short and long-term business travel in support of studies, projects and consultancy.
- · Business planning activities.
- · Reasonable duties not listed that may be required from time to time.
Key competencies, skills and knowledge required:
- · 8+ years of experience in the oil and gas industry preferred.
- · Degree qualified in Chemical Engineering and Chartered Member of the IChemE.
- · Excellent communication, team working and problem solving.
- · High level of numeracy, literacy and IT knowledge.
InSite Technical Services offer an excellent remuneration package including flexible working hours and generous holiday allowance.
We are a growing company based in Pembrokeshire. Known across the world for its legendary coastal scenery, and with Britain’s only coastal National Park, Pembrokeshire is an easy place to achieve that work/life balance goal.
Apply for this vacancy using the form below: