InSite is a team of knowledgeable, talented engineers with significant design, operational and management experience. The broad spectrum of experience within the team gives us an advantage in helping our clients solve their complex issues to maximise operation of their site in terms of safety, reliability and profitability.
We provide technical consultancy built on a foundation of extensive operational and design experience. We have expertise in process operations, process technology, process safety, safety instrumented systems, inspection & integrity management, instrumentation and control, concept development, design and project management.
We can provide expertise for:
- Process technology and trouble-shooting process operation.
- Insurance surveys and risk management, due diligence and expert witness.
- Asset integrity, inspection planning and execution, materials and damage assessments.
- Process and functional safety work. work permitry and risk assessment.
- Regulatory considerations (Safety and Environmental).
We collaborate with specialists in the areas of metallurgy, control systems, dynamic process simulations, water and chemical decontamination. This strong team offers a range of technical expertise to meet your needs.
InSite Technical Services can provide a high quality service to operating companies that is both flexible and scalable, to provide short, medium or long term support where required. Recent examples include training and mentoring; competence assessment and maintenance support services. These have provided valuable expertise to meet client resource requirements, and ensure safe and efficient operations are maintained.
- Operation manuals, procedures and training.
- Commissioning, start-up, shut-down and turnaround support.
- Operational support to the design process.
- Maintenance and inspection documentation and training.
- Task analysis and risk assessment.
- Alarm management, including rationalisation and prioritisation.
- Troubleshooting process and reliability issues.
InSite Technical can provide these services either from their Pembrokeshire office or can provide in-office and on-site support where required.
To discuss how InSite Technical Services can add value to your project, contact us directly.
“InSite Technical provided the highest quality of insight, knowledge, process and operational experience to our project. The outcome we were able to deliver was without question delivered to the standard it was because of the InSite team’s input and support”.
InSite is a team of knowledgeable. talented engineers with significant design. operational and management experience. The project team is particularly skilled at designing modifications to be installed on an operating site, either while the plant is online or in the time critical environment of a unit shutdown. Our experienced project managers have a track record of delivering low cost fast-track projects providing creative and cost-effective solutions to potentially expensive problems. Our projects have improved performance in terms of energy efficiency, emissions, safety, performance and margin capture.
Our engineering ability is built on a foundation of our combined experience of process operations, process safety, inspection and integrity management, instrumentation and control, multi-disciplined design and project management. This supports our project management and design team in delivering a service fit for your operating site.
We can provide expertise for:
- Project management
- Concept studies
- Process design packages
- Front End Engineering and Design (FEED).
- Detailed engineering
- Procurement support
- Construction & commissioning support
- Owner’s engineer