Project Engineering: Spare Reboiler Installation
A refinery situated in the United Kingdom required a detailed engineering package for a project to install a second reboiler for the existing crude unit naphtha stabiliser.
InSite Technical Services project engineering team executed the detailed engineering from the client’s basis of design, including:
- Reviewing the sensitive hydraulics of the thermosiphon reboiler.
- Preparation of the exchanger datasheet.
- Detailed calculations for piping stress analysis, nozzle loadings, and civil & structural loadings.
- 3D model, piping isometrics, civil & structural and instrument & electrical drawings.
- Project deliverables produced to a high standard, minimising contractor Technical Queries or changes during construction.
- Project design met client schedule.
- Project communication and understanding maintained with key stakeholders throughout the project to ensure success of construction and operating phases of the project.